Rest of July



Sunday we hosted dinner with the Bodine’s for Kelli & Myla’s Birthday, we did homemade pizzas so all afternoon I made the dough and Lucas grilled it a little bit so it was easier for the kids and adults to make and bring out to grill. I thought it would be fun and easy and it was a lot of work but everyone loved it. 
My family stayed for another week but Lucas started his first day at ATI Physical Therapy for his clinical rotation. He has 10 weeks there so hopefully it’s a good experience for him. Tuesday we went to Nanna’s for dinner and caught up with them. Then Myla and I had to go over every morning to my parents house to feed the dogs so that was a good way to get out of the house. Wednesday we went to Uptown Jungle with Audrey, Jess Sneed and Tayzia and wore the kids out. Thursday I busted out the inflatable pool for Myla and she didn’t care for it too much.
 Friday afternoon we left to go up to the Skousen’s Cabin with the Packard’s. We carpooled with them and Myla and Brady did much better in the car having each other to look at and make faces and share toys. We got to the cabin around 8ish and unpacked and got the kids to bed and played games. Saturday we went to breakfast at Darby’s and it was delicious then we went back and played games outside then took naps. After naps we had lunch and went on a walk to the lake and played more games outside. The weather was gorgeous so we soaked up all the time we could outside. We did a mini photo shoot with the kids and Chloe and Myla fought over to hold Brady’s hands. Then we had dinner and played more games that night. We had a lot fun and a lot of laughter. Sunday we went to church and then cleaned up and went home. 
 
Tuesday I watched Olivia Olsen so I could trade with Taylor and she watched Myla Wednesday so she could get school done and I could get work done. Wednesday the 24th was Audrey’s due date for the baby she miscarried so TJ asked if Jess and I could go hang out with her in the morning to be with her to help distract for the sadness she was feeling that day. So i brought over Açaí bowls and face masks for us to do and we had a good time talking and hanging out. Trennon and Cari Anne moves into their house that day too but we didn’t make it over until Friday to see it. The house is beautiful and they seemed so happy to have their own place! Saturday we did indoor rock climbing with the Sneed’s and that was a lot of fun! First time doing a double with them and could see more happening. Sunday we went to the Bodine’s for dinner and played Mesaopoly for a little bit and some instruments and enjoyed spending time with them. This was also the first night we really decided to sleep train Myla and she was in the crib crying for about 20 minutes and she stopped but was still sitting up but bobbing her head back and forth. So many times it looked like she was going to fall over but she would throw her self back and sway some more. Lucas and I watched her for about 5 minutes just dying laughing because she wouldn’t give in and fall over. Finally she did fall over and it was kind of hard but she then got comfy and stayed asleep the whole night. So that was amazing! Monday I went to the awesome indoor toddler place at San Tan Mall.
My pogo pass expires August 4th so I’m trying to use up all my activities before it expires. Tuesday Bromley and I played racquetball and the bet was if I won I got to take his shirts he was trying to sell for Lucas to have and if he won I would have to buy them from him. Sure enough I won! I wish I could play more, it’s such a great workout and so fun. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory after with Trennon and Cari Anne too and celebrate National Cheesecake day. Wednesday we went to the Idea Museum again to use up a pogo pass use. That night Lucas and I went to see the Millet girls and Will perform in Mary Poppins and they all did great! That sums up the last 2 weeks of July! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays