February

Started the month off with Jacquie’s Galentines favorite things party and it was fun to socialize and see lots of friends! Sunday was super bowl Sunday and we went to Trennon & Cari Anne’s place to watch it with the fam.

Monday the 3rd we went over to our house to pick orange/lemons off the trees since Trin moved out and she didn’t pick any. After we picked for an hour and hardly made a dent we decided we just need to remove the one tree since they aren’t even good and we don’t know what to do with them. 

Tuesday I cleared some more out of my parents house and took a load over. Myla is starting to get the hang of hide n seek and we have been playing that a lot! That night we went bowling and Myla loved pushing the ball down the ramp! She also loved escaping to the arcade cars! 

Wednesday the tree guy cut down our tree and took our water fountain off our hands so that was super nice!! I also got my hair done today and cut a few inches off! Glad it will look good for our trip to Singapore in a week! 

Friday the 7th was the marathon expo and we went with Lucas to get his bib and freebies! Then we went out to dinner to Oregano's to carb load and I’m glad I get to be apart of it all. :) 

Saturday morning was race day! We took our time getting ready and got down to the finish line around 9:50 and waited about 30 minutes before we saw Lucas coming down the shoot and crossing the finish line!! He did so good and got a PR, I’m so proud of him and the way he pushes himself to do hard things! 

Sunday we had stake stake conference and it was nice. It was somewhat hard to pay attention with myla and other toddlers in front of us but it was still a good meeting. Earlier in the morning we chatted with the in laws and they are doing well so that was good. That night we had Kolstad’s and Micah over for dinner. Nothing too fancy but it was nice to hang with em. 

Monday the boys started to move heavy things over and we ended the night with a dinner at Nanna’s. 

Tuesday we had the family over for dinner as it was papa johns birthday. We had a nice meal and birthday cake. We then gave Kent and Tava the tour and the low down for watching myla. I think I talked too long or only so much was processed by Tava. That night we ended up cleaning the floors and our house was clean and ready to have visitors stay in. We have finished many of our projects now it’s time to rest up and enjoy some vacation.

Today was a pretty relaxed and easy going day which was needed and nice if you ask me. I finalized packing and getting things ready for the trip. Lucas’ ended up going to our rental house to hand over keys to our renter and it’s crazy we got someone in the day before we left for our trip. Crazy good timing. I believe our house is in good hands and even better is that we will be able to move back before mom and dad come home from England around Christmas time. The rest of the evening and day was spent spending quality time with Myla at the park and having dinner. She was really well behaved which makes leaving a bit harder but we got all the cuddles and hugs we could get, we sure love that girl. I put her down held on to her extra long and cried while rocking her and she could sense my sadness because she was so still and just let me hold her and snuggle. 

This is the first time leaving her for a long time and I didn’t think it would be this hard but it was a rough night. We then started figuring out what the heck we will do in Tokyo and other things with our trip. Tava came over and then we crashed and enjoyed a good nights rest before a long day of travel coming up. Our Singapore trip is a separate post so I’m picking up here from when we get home. We got home the 24th at night and told my parents about the trip, then we were excited to go to bed. Tuesday morning as soon as we heard Myla awake we anxiously went to her room to get her out and snuggle her. She was definitely confused to see us but also very happy. That whole day was chill with unpacking sleeping and spending time with Myla! 

Wednesday we went to my parents new house since they were mostly moved in and I stayed after Myla’s bed time to help unpack some more and then got upset and overwhelmed with how much they didn’t get done while I was gone. I know my mom couldn’t do much with watching Myla but my dad didn’t get the old garage or shed or tools done and it just got to me and I broke down with my mom on our drive home. She said I didn’t need to come help any more and to takes break from it and that it’s her and dads problem and they will get it done. 

The 27th I had Taylor Bingold’s wedding (went to high school together) it was so beautiful and organized and everything went very smooth! It was fun to catch up with her and be apart of this day! The 28th was my 29th birthday! We went to liberty market for breakfast, then got Dutch Bro’s and Sodalicious afterwards. 

Then spent the rest of the afternoon at the house chillin and my parents brought over a surprise gift which was a BIKE TRAILER I was soo excited to see that so Myla and I can go on rides now! I know it will get put to great use! We then headed out for dinner with the Packard’s at Joe’s Farm Grill which was fun to celebrate Brady’s birthday too! 

Then Lucas and I went to K-1 Raceway for our activity and I got first place! I was shocked but also thought it was really cool. Then we finished the night with an oreganos pizookie! It was a very good birthday. This year was leap year so we had an extra day and I did a shoot in the desert for a fertility treatment company and crashed my drone!! It was so scary but luckily it still works! Then I won a free group class for Pilates at power core so my SIL and a few friends came with and that was the end of my birthday celebration! Followed with dessert at Creme D’ Chocolate. 

Here’s to my last year in my 20’s!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays