Halloween Month




October started out with Conference and there was a big change! 2 HOUR CHURCH!! So so crazy! I can't believe it's actually happening. But I am excited to have the Come Follow Me Curriculum and to have a better at home study. Then a temple was announced for Puerto Rico and Cari Anne and her family were sooo excited! For the RS broadcast I left Myla with my dad, Trennon, Bromley, and 2 of B's friends and it was pretty cute to see her with all of them.
 
The Webb's left town and I snuck over there one more time to say goodbye and we captured this cute pic of Johnathon with both babies! We have enjoyed lots of joint naps with Myla and all the cuddling she gives us.

On the 4th we did a paint nite with the packards to celebrate Audrey's birthday! Then sister Walters came into town and we went out to dinner to Cornish Pasty with her and Hayden & his wife and she loved meeting Myla.


Then on October 5th baby OLIVE KLEIN was born!! I am so happy Olive is here because that will be the closest cousin for Myla and I can't wait to see them grow up together!

 The weather has been amazing so we have been going on lots of walks lately and enjoying getting outside. Jessica Smith came into town and I went to dinner with her, Whitney, & Bri which was nice to catch up! Then the next day we did a park date so I could meet Micah and its fun that him and Myla are 2 weeks apart!

Then we celebrated Grandma Bodine's 98th birthday with a lunch at Crackers! I am so glad she is still around because she is too funny and I like that I can get to know her!

Stephanie helped me sew an apron together for my Cinderella costume and Emma had such a great time with Myla and surrounded her with all her stuffies.
We then did a pumpkin carving night with some friends to get in the Halloween spirit & it was fun to see Brookyln, Myla, and Owen all together for the first time!

The 20th I had my first traditional wedding since having Myla and I was pretty nervous about how pumping would go and being away that long for Myla but I did survive! I was pretty anxious when I was pumping in the car because I don't like being away from the action in case something happens, but luckily my 2nd shooter was great and held the fort down. Myla did great for Lucas too and I am glad he does so good with her and that they get their alone time too! We took Myla to her first volleyball game, 2 of my young woman were playing each other Highland v. Desert Ridge and she LOVED IT! She was so engaged in what was going on, so I was pretty excited she showed interest!

We had the Bodine Boo Bash and we were Prince Charming, Cinderella, and a pumpkin! We played games, ate good food, and had a costume contest. I love that they do a party and everyone dresses up! It's so much fun! The next day we had Annie's baptism, then my dad got himself and us kids Scuba gear so we can get certified for the cruise.

Then McKayli came over to meet Myla and I got to meet her boyfriend! Then we had our ward trunk or treat and that was fun to socialize with the ward members! I took candy from the trunks so I could pass out the candy on Halloween and not have to buy any.

 The 30th I went up north to Payson to do a bridal shoot and I again was nervous about pumping in the car and handling all that. I didn't have the best attitude about it going into it, because I hate having to pack up the cooler, and the pump, and all my gear but the bridals were gorgeous so it was worth the hassle. Then Halloween day was pretty normal, that night Lucas had to study for midterms so I was excited to pass out Candy with Myla and we only got 6 kids! I was so bummed our neighborhood was lame and didn't have many trick or treaters :( Next year will be better being able to go around with Myla! Thats it for October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays