August

                    
 I started feeling better now and have enjoyed going on a few walks to stretch my hips out. I have let my parents, aunt Whitney and Stephanie all watch Myla and they all said she did so good and didn’t even cry!

 Makes me so happy to hear. Lucas and I attended Taylor & Thomas Olsen’s sealing to Olivia and it was so special!  I have been watching Once Upon a time while i feed Myla and it’s an entertaining show! We have gone to a few game nights, and met other friends babies that were born recently.

There has been a lot of sleeping going on though which I’m glad Myla enjoys her sleep. 
We celebrated my Dad’s birthday by going to this Axe throwing place which was fun and  Trennon won. We went to a Burger place afterwards and it was under Uncle Ty’s apartment so he came down to see us which was nice.

August 19th is when we blessed Myla and Lucas gave a beautiful blessing and it was s wonderful to have all our family there to support us. That night Delynn had all of my family over for dinner to celebrate.

Myla has started to smile back and make cooing noises and it’s so adorable. She loves to stretch and refuse to wake up from naps. It takes a while to get her awake and alert to eat. She will move her head and body all over but will not open her eyes. I absolutely love it! I love to just hold her and stare at her. I wish I could do it all day long and didn’t have other responsibilities. 
I also did my first wedding on the 16th and it wasn’t too bad but I definitely missed being home and getting Myla ready for bed. Lucas does great with her and I’m so glad he feels comfortable being home alone with her so I can work. We ended the month with a last minute 24 hr. Trip to California. My cousin Alex texted me Tuesday asking if I would come to film his sales team beach party. I said yes if I can bring someone to help with luggage and Myla. Spent all day trying to find someone and Whitney Arnett was going to try and make it happen and then by 7:00pm Alex said he was going to just fly one of his sales girls with me to help and then right after he told me that, Whitney responded that she could go. I felt so bad, but it is what it is.

 So we left Thursday afternoon and Myla Did great with checking in and security. Then at the gate she started to get fussy so I started to prep to feed her and then the gate attendant announced that the plane with John McCain’s body would be taking off from the strip behind where I was sitting. So a bunch of people started walking towards us to look out the window behind me. I didn’t want to feed her with 30 people looking right at/over me. So she is crying really loud now so I try to find a quieter place to feed her and I sit down to feed her and she wont eat. So then I realize she has a a dirty diaper so I go back to my original spot because the diaper bag is there and thankfully the crowd started to walk away because the plane already took off. I changed her there and then she was calm enough to eat. That whole situation was stressful but we got through it. 
We boarded the plane and she did great and then she fell asleep right before take off and slept the 50 minute plane ride, slept through baggage claim, and then I was worried she would of woken up and cried or been hungry on the car ride to the condo but she slept the whole car ride too, even with Lakey's melt down. Seriously got so lucky! We got to the Condo and it was beautiful and huge! We unloaded and then I fed her and handed her over to Hillary and Lakey so I could do some filming of the house before it got trashed. The rest of the night was just filming and hanging out with everyone. The other 2 wives that were there loved holding Myla as well and she did so good just being passed around and hanging out with whoever. I was always worried about Myla when she was sleeping because if I was upstairs filming I couldn't hear if she would be crying. Like after they did a dance party on the roof I went down to check on her and sure enough she was crying but I had no idea for how long! Definitely made me feel bad. Friday morning I took Myla upstairs to the balcony area and everyone was just laying everywhere on the couches and floor. It was quite the scene. I enjoy the ocean breeze and sounds with Myla and she loved being out there, since we have been cooped up inside our house in AZ. I did some interview filming and then we went to the beach. 
The house didn't have the sand right outside of it, it had a bunch of boulders so we had to pack up the truck and drive farther down to get to a place where there was more sand. That was a bummer because we couldn't just bounce back and forth between the beach and house but we had fun with a big flamingo floaty that caught everyones attention at the beach. Myla slept for 2 hours on the beach in a Pack N Play which I was very grateful for because I was able to focus on filming the whole time. We then went back to the house for lunch and I packed everything up and then fed her right before we needed to leave for the airport.

I had an Uber driver pick us up and I was worried about how she would do in the car hoping she wouldn't cry or be fussy because that would be a long drive for the driver. Luckily she fell asleep after 15 minutes and stayed asleep the whole time and then even through checking in and security. She was such a champ! Our flight was delayed which stunk but i fed her in the terminal while waiting then she cried a little bit on the plane when they closed the doors and then fell asleep for the flight and woke up when we landed! I am so glad the trip went well and that she was a good traveler! We unpacked and repacked when we got home since we were leaving for central the next morning! I'll talk about that trip next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays