I am 27!
Birthday month is here. Started the month off with going to Olivia Bell’s baby shower it was so good to see her because the last time I saw her was at her wedding a few years ago. She is having a boy and hopefully she moves back to AZ soon so our children can be buddies.
The next day I filmed wedding and Brittany Noble was the photographer and that made it fun. Following week we had the missionaries over for dinner and they think we are pretty cool because we told them about our Flo Rida Party! Then I finally saw The Greatest Showman and it really was amazing and I liked that it was clean, and the music and dancing was incredible. Then that weekend I had Friday & Saturday open! I was so excited so the 9th we finally had friends over to play games! We had the Skousen’s, Noble’s, Olsen’s, and Delgados. We played a few games but there was probably more talking and catching up that went on. Saturday we did our Valentines Date since valentine’s day was on a Wednesday. We went to an Italian restaurant and then went to the Hyatt @ Gaines Ranch to ride in the gondola ride. It was fun and romantic but I wish it was longer and the gondolier sang more than one song. But it was something different and fun to do to make valentines more special. Then we got ice cream at Fat Daddy’s and it’s ice cream, with a macaroon on top, and then a homemade marshmallow that’s toasted. The marshmallow was incredible!! So that was our valentines date :) The next week I got the sad news that my Vimeo account got a 3rd strike against it for copyright infringement so it was disabled. The only way to get access to the account again is for the party who filed the claim has to remove it, but I know that won’t happen because I don’t have the rights to use the song. So I’m pretty much stuck and it stinks because a lot of my old videos on there I don’t have backed up anywhere else. :( Put me in a pretty bad mood for a few days and I’m kind of at a stand still on what to do. Valentine’s Day was on a Wednesday and we had mutual still, so we did Human Hungry Hungry Hippos with the YM and it was really funny and entertaining to watch and the kids all had a great time.
February 15th I had another OBGYN appointment and this is when we could of found out the gender. Lucas was going to find out and I wasn’t, but after bringing out the tears and telling Lucas how much it meant to me for both of us to not find out the gender he agreed and we didn’t find out. It was great to see the baby again on the ultrasound and see some of its features. I cannot wait to see it in real life!!!
The 16th-17th we had ALL the Bodine nieces and nephews over for a sleepover except Emma. So it was 14 kids in our little house! It was chaos. My belly is showing more now and the girls were so cute and kept kissing it, and talking to it. Seriously melted my heart to see them so excited for our baby. We fed them Pizza, then played outside, gave them a house tour, then had ice cream, then got into our PJ’s and then watched King Fu Panda 3. We all crammed into the couch and floor and filled up the whole family room. Everyone but Audrey and Adrian stayed awake the whole movie. The girls slept on the couch and floor in the family room and the boys were in our guest room. Then Sage and Faith were on an air mattress in the office. The girls were so cute they were telling stories to each other and just chattin like big girls. They are so lucky to have so many cousins their age. The boys were not sleeping and reading captain underpants and had no sense of being quite. Lucas heard them at 5am reading again huddled around a night light and ripped it out and said go to bed! Haha Lucas then left at 6:30 to go run for 2 hours so I had all the kids by myself. I somehow managed to get them all cereal and ready for the day and bags packed. We watched an hour of cartoons and then I took them to the park for an hour. The park saved ME!! They all loved it and we made some funny slo Mo videos too. Parents came around 9:00am to pick them up, and then I took the Millett’s home. It was so crazy but such a fun memory for us to have and for the kids to have with us before we become too involved with our own kids. That night I had a wedding that I actually forgot about (luckily the bride emailed me earlier in the week to ask about the timing of things) phew! Then I slept reaaall good that night. That Sunday we filmed Papa’s life history and he did SO good. I can’t wait to work on it. Also now that I am 20 weeks I have to sleep on my side and it’s been hard. I love sleeping on my back so this is not a fun adjustment. The 23rd I had a wedding, then the 24th Lucas ran the Half Marathon and I went to Butch & Delynn’s and we walked over with Grant and Andrew to the canal to see all the runners pass by. Luckily we caught them all just in time! We also had delicious hot coco!
I then took a nap at their house and woke up late and had to rush to get ready in time for the wedding I had to film. I thought I was going to be on time but was late because of the marrathon detours so I was about 20 minutes late, but luckily my 2nd shooter got there in time. So this was a Romanian Pentecostal wedding and I show up to the house and it is HUUUGE and there are about 50 cars out front. I walk in to the house and it’s jammed packed with people. They probably had 100+ people there eating breakfast and hanging out. We then did the first look in the front room and everyone was watching. SO WEIRD!! Usually it’s just the bride and groom’s moment but not this family. Then we left to take pictures at South Mountain and the Science Center. Then we went to the church for the ceremony and it was gorgeous and huge. They had 720 guests, that came and stayed the WHOLE TIME! The church had big screens and a love video feed. It was a little stressful working around an extra 2 huge video cameras but I think it will turn out okay. Then the “reception” dinner was beautiful and they had to feed ALL 720 people. Insane.
Now it’s birthday week! Tuesday we went out to dinner with my family to celebrate and we went to Tia Rosa’s. Wednesday was my actual birthday and I went to breakfast with Audrey, Brady, and Stephanie and it was great to catch up with them and get a free meal! Then I went and got my nails done with my mom, then went to First Watch for lunch, then went to Reflexology and that was a different experience but felt good. Then we went home and opened up my new maternity wardrobe that she got me. I was hesitant about getting pants but I love them! They feel great and it’s nice to wear something other than house dresses. Then she helped me finish my travel wall which feels so good to be done! Lucas came home and we went to Joe’s BBQ and got him his meal, and took it to go and went to Joe’s Farm Grill and I got my free meal and we ate there. Gotta love the free meals!! Then I opened my presents and Lucas got me a gift card for a massage, and nails! It was a wonderful birthday and excited to see what 27 brings! 




Comments
Post a Comment