PT School has BEGUN!
The first few weeks of July were busy unpacking and getting some things settled into our home. I had a few mission homecomings, & bridals but no weddings. Lucas started school July 17th and it is just as hard if not harder than what he expected. We also celebrated Grandma Whitmers birthday with a pool party.

I was here for the first week, then I took off to Oceanside, California with my family for the week. I drove up with Trennon and Cari Anne and the drive went by pretty fast. Abbey & David joined us as well this year and it was really fun to have them there and to get to know Abbey better, she is such a fun girl. The week consisted of pretty much, staying up late, playing games, sleepin in, and then playing on the beach. Tyler, Kasey & the girls were there this week too. It was so fun having them there to play and chat with and make memories. The Barlows & Terry came up for the weekend as well so we had a ton of people to play with at the beach. I missed Lucas a ton and wish he could of been there to party with us and I kind of felt bad leaving him.

My parents wanted me to stay another week, but I didn't want to be gone from Lucas another week, and we had tickets to the John Mayer concert the next week. So I drove home with the Kliens and the girls did pretty good and behaving in the car.

I talked with Kasey a lot and then we got caught in a Haboob on the way home but still made it home safe. I was SO excited to see Lucas we both really missed each other so it was nice to be back home and to hear all about his 2nd week of school. The following Tuesday we went to the John Mayer concert and it was INCREDIBLE! He is so so talented and his impromptu guitar jams were sick. Then that pretty much sums ups the rest of July.

Comments
Post a Comment