One Month til the Wedding!
We started off with going to conference with the Alvarado family and it was so great. It was both my parents first time going to conference so it was cool to experience that with them and learn from the prophet and apostles and be in the same building as them! Lucas & I went to his mission reunion so that was cool to meet his mission president and some old companions. We hung out with Daniel and Lauren for a day as well and it's always fun to catch up with Lauren and I'm glad she got to know Lucas better before we get married. We did a session in the Provo temple which was wonderful and then we of course had to stop at Cubby's one more time before we made the long drive home. The rest of the month was busy as it was crunch time before my wedding, but also my best friend Audrey was getting married, and Megynn in May as well. So we had a bachelrotte party, and bridal shower for Audrey and she got spoiled! I had a friend bridal shower this month too which was nice to have time to catch up with my friends that I don't see too often.
Then I did a wedding in Sedona which was BEAUTIFUl and they had the most amazing reception with crazy dancing and bridal party. It made it a lot of fun to film. The 29th was Audrey & TJ's wedding and the sealing was beautiful and I loved seeing them both emotional and it was so cool to be there for them since we have all been there for each other since the beginning of dating. Their reception was fun and had a great dance party which is all that matters right? It got us really excited for our wedding! :) Which is so soon!! Eek.
Comments
Post a Comment