Survived pt.1 of Wedding Season

Man I am sure glad March is over and that I didn't forget any mission homecomings, weddings, birth stories, or other important dates. I felt like I was running non stop. But that's good because it means I am growing my business and makin dat monieess. Exciting shenanigans for February/March... I am now 24. Which apparently is your "sexy" year according to Sister Brimhall. I went through the Temple as my birthday present to myself! It was a great experience, and I feel like a real Mormon now. Haha but really, the peace and happiness that was felt inside was unreal, and to be with so many friends and family in the celestial room was like a little bit of heaven. I love being able to go back and learn new things every time and understand more about my purpose here in life. I had to shoot a wedding on my actual birthday but afterwards Lori and I had a party at the Duce to celebrate & dance and hang out with all our friends!It was so fun to let loose and dance crazy.
Three days later I headed to California to shoot my first destination wedding! Danielle and Rony had my mom and I come out to capture their special day! It was great to have a new temple to film and all that jazz. We also enjoyed doing a session in the Newport Temple and seeing the beautiful art work and chandeliers inside. My mom then drove me home right after the reception ended so I could be back in AZ for another wedding the next day. It was kind of a suicide trip, but we're thankful my mom got us home safe while driving through the night. I got home and slept for 4 hours then did the wedding all day then went home and slept for 2 hours then drove 7 hours to Mexico with my friends for Spring Break.

By the time I got to Mexico I was soooo incredibly slap happy I couldn't stop laughing at nothing. It was ridiculous. Our whole trip was a BLAST! We managed to get a big group to come and we had a giant slumber party at the Babbitt's house in San Carlos! The house is huge, and spacious, and across the street from the beach! We played volleyball, ate lots of tacos, hung out in Hammocks, ate THEE best churros of my life, went on a night hike, had random dance parties, watched the sunset, paddle boarded, saw jellyfish, and made so many new memories with new and old friends! Definitely a trip for the books and I can't wait to work on the video for it! The rest of March was filled with weddings and homecomings and birth stories! Which I LOVE to do! Our city league vball league just ended and it was fun to play with Trennon again. Next season we will have Bromley on the team as well and were all stoked for that! So yeah life is good, just stayin busy which I like and New York is my next adventure that I am counting down the days for!! :)

Comments

  1. I adore you! I wanna go to the temple with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Lauren lets go!! I will be in and out of Utah a lot this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays