I need an Assistant.
Yikessss I was doing so good of weekly posts, but when you start dating someone... your free time kind of goes somewhere else instead of blogging. Oh yeah guys I am dating someone! Miracle right? His name is James Emanuelson and he is pretty great. We originally met in Hawaii (precious huh?) We were on the same shuttle from the airport to Campus, but didn't really talk at all cause he was shy. I don't think we ever saw each other again in Hawaii though. Then i think it was August we ran into each other at a Fireside and Mckayli recognized him and talked to him and I stood there and was thinking of how i knew him. But nothing clicked, and neither for him. THEN a think about a month later we saw each other again and it clicked where we saw each other before. Then I messaged him on FB on day and he took me on a couple lunch dates during my break at school and it went from there! So its only been about a month so still SUPER new and fresh and I like to take things slow. But we have had a lot of fun so far!
So halloween was about a month ago! First of all the monday before, my church softball team all dressed up in costumes for our game and we almost had the whole Avengers gang. It was so awesome! Their costumes gave them super strength powers! I think they all hit Home-runs that night! It was epic! On Halloween we went to the big Dance Party that night at the Hangar and James and I were the Sun Drop Couple. It was so fun because it gave me an excuse to dance however and bad I want and not get judged for it. I was just playing the part ;) Then the weekend after that we did a small group date and went rock climbing at Climbmax with Jessica & Sterling and Katelin and Gary. It was way fun and some were challenging and some were easy but overall we had a good time pretending we were hardcore.Some cool news i guess is that I am now playing in the ASU Racquetball club.team! The coach saw I had a bag one day at the SRC and asked if I was any good and I said ehhh for a girl? He said perfect i want you to come play for us! Haha I thought he was kidding, but he said they are in need of girls and he needs me! So my tuesday and thursday nights are not busy with that. Just one more thing to add to my plate right? I have been twice so far and it's super fun!! I can't wait to get better and school the old dudes and ladies! :)
At the beginning of November Valerie had a bachlerotte party that was super fun! We played lots of scandalous games, and talked for a looooongg time with all us unexperienced single woman. Not much advice we had for her.The 12th was James birthday and no school so we went on a hike to Squaw peak which was a little hard but I got through it. Then we went to Dinner with his family so I could meet them! This past weekend Gerry (my moms cousin from England) hung out with us and we went shooting out in the dessert! He absolutely loved it and getting out of the house finally!! He is such a funny guy once he gets comfortable! He has sweet long gray hair that's pretty much a long mullet. I was proud that day because I shot a golfball from 100 yards away with a 22. Everyone was trying for it, but I am the only one who succeeded :)
Any who, life is way overwhelming right now, and I don't know how I am going to get everything done for school in time but I'm hoping to survive just a couple more weeks til break! Thank goodness!!

Comments
Post a Comment